18 February 2009

The Rollright Stones



A Psychic Poem

given to MICHAEL AYERS

at the ROLLRIGHT STONES

in Oxfordshire

on Tuesday, 17th October 2000


This is a good example of psychic poetry. As I was driving in Oxfordshire, England a few years ago I was told to go to my destination via the Rollright Stones. I had been before and so I was happy to drive there and park the car in the lay-by outside. I walked into the centre of the stone circle and waited.

“You haven’t brought your recorder,” I was told firmly.


This was true. I had left it in the car, as I didn’t know why I had been asked to come here. When I returned to the centre of the circle and switched it on, I was given the poem below without a break. I still retain the tape. It proves to me that it was given by Spirit. I could never have possibly written it, let alone recited it straight off without a break.




THE ROLLRIGHT STONE CIRCLE

In the middle of this circle I do stand
Surrounded by these stones upon the land.
The visitors, who come here, may not know
That our spiritual ancestors made it so.
If you watch the stones with care
You can make out faces there.
Surely there are messages upon the wind
If we could only listen and tune in.
Here it was in olden time
That our forefathers came to find
Spiritual answers to their prayers
To understand the life upstairs.
These hardened stones were placéd here
To make magnetic fields appear
To increase those simple vibrations
That can move mountains and alter nations.
Surely we have not moved too far
To understand what these things are?
Have we become too blind to see
That they are here for teaching you and me?
A chill wind blows as I think of this.
How awful it would be for humanity to miss
The wonders that have been left behind
And remainéd here for us to mind.
This is not the warmest place to be
But I’ll remember serendipity
And as I go I’ll hope to find
My place on Earth and peace of mind.



Psychic Poetry given on Tuesday, 17th October 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment