22 February 2009

You Must Have No Other Gods Before Me



“YOU MUST HAVE

NO OTHER GODS

BEFORE ME”



“My Created, you must never have false gods before Me
And yet you worship the gods of Science and Technology.
What have I given you Love for, and the beauty of a tree?
Why do you think that with Science you can manage without Me.
I gave you one another, so you would not feel alone
And yet you fight each one, down to the very bone.
If you gave Love and Healing to comfort other’s hurts
It’d be a better place to raise your children on this Earth.
If you could Love your neighbour and not covet what he’s got
In time, My Created Children, you could really learn a lot.
Don’t worship other idols that don’t give a cuss for Me
But use the gifts I’ve given you through that Technology.
Remember that in Science, the laws where made by Me
So don’t create false idols of Science and Technology.”






Psychic Poem given to Michael Ayers on Sunday, 16th October 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment