27 March 2009

What, When and I Must


THE THREE SONNETS

These were the first three Psychic Poems that I received. Complete in every way and yet always meant to be together.


WHAT
What is the purpose of it all?
Why do the trees grow up so tall?
What must I do to make a score?
Why does ‘God’ need me here at all?
Why in autumn do the leaves so fall?
Why is winter the worse of all?
What is illness that makes us raw?
Why do we have to die at all?
What is the reason we get the call?
Why work for Spirit and give love to all?
What’s the meaning of the Conversion of Saul?
Why did the Samaritan stop when others did damn all?
What if I fail to accept the call?
Will I be damned for evermore?

WHEN

When the sky’s a mixture of blue and sombre grey
When the seeds of failure grow up along the way
When love’s hurt by foolishness and the stupid words I say
When my childish mind’s oblivious to the air of much decay
When I think I’m right and insist I have my way
When I hurt my loved ones and lose their love today
When my ambition stands before me in the way
When I fall down on my path because there’s a boulder in the way
When I loose the reason why I am here and start to sway
When paradise is lost and I must go away
When I feel its autumn, but its really only May
When I count my chickens and see them fly away
When I abandon my progression and forget that I must pray
When I forget that I’m created, then I know I’ve lost my way.

This was followed by a vision of a new beginning, the stars brightly shining in the night sky and then the total eclipse of the sun. I was then given the sonnet 'I Must'.

I MUST

I must start a new beginning. That’s what I have to do.
I must remember at the beginning is the early morning dew.
I must remember that the stars above also shine for you.
I must remember that in love it’s the giving that you do.
I must remember not to hurt by saying what is true.
I must remember to do the things that I’m really meant to do.
I must remember why I was created and give my ‘God’ his due.
I must remember what it is that ‘He’ depends on me to do.
I must not be egotistic and I must always listen to the view
Of other people’s notions and not fill my ears with glue.
I must remember not to panic and end up in a stew.
I must give to ‘God’ ‘His’ purpose of what I’m here to do.
I must listen very carefully to my guides and helpers too.
I must remember always that it’s Love that makes it all come true.

Psychic Poems given to Michael Ayers on Sunday, 1st October 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment