09 November 2011

Lord Jesus, Are You Son of Man or Son of God?


 

 

“Lord Jesus, are you Son of Man

That came down here and walked this land?
If you’re not, then Son of God?
You see I find it really odd.


Master, make it very plain
So I don’t have to ask again!”
 “My friend,” said Jesus, “Don’t you see?
Our Father created all – that’s you and me.


So Sons of God we surely are.
Every soul and everything so far
Were by our Creator wrought.
He made us by his loving thought.


So Son of Man I surely be!
I came to teach that man was free.
I had philosophy to teach,
There were so many souls to reach.

And I was tempted as you know,
But we have free will, and so
I resisted all that Satan said,
But then in love you thought me dead!


But I am always here with you
To show you that which you should do.
Remember when it comes to pass,
And you come home to us at last.

You’ll find the peace within the dove,
And I shall greet you with the love
That you have shown to me down here,
And show that you have nought to fear.


Think of all the things I’ve said,
As on your path you faithfully tread.
Give to the Creator all his due
For he gave love and life to you.”

  
 
Psychic poem given to Michael Ayers on Saturday, 21st October 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment